Oviedo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oviedo.
Oviedo has a population of 33,342 and an average Walk Score of 25.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oviedo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oviedo Grove Apartments
- Legends Winter Springs
- Alafaya Woods
- Alafaya Woods
- BRAND NEW! Granite countertops, energy-star rated appliances, water & sewer included, garages available, private entry, gated community, resort-style pool, 24 hour fitness studio and more!
- 3 bed, 1804 sqft, $1,350
- 3 bed, 1783 sqft, $1,625
- 3 bed, 1658 sqft, $1,250
- 4 bed, 2964 sqft, $2,500
- Riverside at Twin Rivers, Oviedo, FL 32766
- 4 bed, 1970 sqft, $1,495
- Beautiful Home with Over 2,900 sqft!
- Studio, $650
- Great 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Golf Course Home in ...
- 1939 Silverweed Way, Oviedo, FL 32765
Average Apartment Costs in OviedoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $539.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $749. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $635. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $937.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $995.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1322. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1695. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2375.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1897. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2500.