Palm City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Palm City.
Palm City has a population of 23,120 and an average Walk Score of 20.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Palm City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2/2 second floor condo at Sunset Cove
- Palm City Home
- 2/2 penthouse at the Harborage!
- 2 bed, 1137 sqft, $900
- 3/2 condo at the Harborage!
- Lake Front Townhouse in Palm City
- Home at 4211 SW Egret Pond TerracePalm City, FL
- 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 2038 sqft, $2,500
- 2 bed, 1375 sqft, $1,100
- 2/2 furnished rental at the Harborage!
- Home at 624 SW St. Lucie CrescentStuart, FL
- Waterfront 2/2 with a Dock
- WELCOME HOME!
Average Apartment Costs in Palm CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $912. The cheapest studio rent is $675. The most expensive studio price is $1150.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $682. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $750.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1325. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2500.