Palm Harbor Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Palm Harbor.
Palm Harbor has a population of 57,439 and an average Walk Score of 37.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Palm Harbor apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Fountains/Fifth Seasons
- Country Place
- Twin Lakes Apartments
- Harbor Club
- Waterford Crossing, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- Dove Hollow, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- 3 Bedroom with Pool. Great Neighborhood
- Cinnamon Hill, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- 738 Barbara St, Palm Harbor, FL 34685
- Feel Pampered with Luxurious Upgrades!
- 2 bed, $2,200
- 2 bed, $1,350
- Sutherland Town of, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- 2 bed, $850
- One bedroom first floor condo
Average Apartment Costs in Palm HarborBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $733. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $570. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $843.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1825. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2980.