Palmetto Bay Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Palmetto Bay.
Palmetto Bay has a population of 23,410 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Palmetto Bay apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Latitudes at the Moors
- Home at 17421 SW 84 CTPalmetto Bay, FL
- Spacious 4/3 pool house in Palmetto Bay!!!
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 1888 sqft, $1,975
- 16920 SW 82 AV
- Gorgeous Palmetto Bay Home!
- Home at 9685 SW 136 STMiami, FL
- 3 bed, 1721 sqft, $1,850
- Home at 16020 SW 91 CTPalmetto Bay, FL
- Beautiful, updated with stainless steel applian...
- 5 bed, 2245 sqft, $4,400
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 930 sqft, $1,019
- Gorgeous Home Right Around The Corner From The ...
- Home at 7455 170 TEMiami, FL
Average Apartment Costs in Palmetto BayBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $451. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1050.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $423. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2325. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3100. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $3100. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $5895.