Pembroke Pines Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pembroke Pines.
Pembroke Pines has a population of 154,750 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pembroke Pines apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pembroke Cove
- 3 Bedroom ,2 Bath Townhouse for Rent
- Pembroke Pines, FL - House for Rent
- 15783 NW 16th Ct, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
- Four BR House for Rent at 13732 NW 11TH CT
- Home at 15852 21ST STPembroke Pines, FL
- Beautiful Home with wonderful remodeled kitchen.
- Beautiful SingleFamily - Best schools - Minutes...
- Home At 13151 Nw 11th Stpembroke Pines, Fl
- 1262 NW 137 AVE
- Home At 1161 Nw 130th Avpembroke Pines, Fl
- 16594 NW 7TH ST
- Home At 14460 Nw 11th Stpembroke Pines, Fl
- Home At 16591 Nw 9th Stpembroke Pines, Fl
- Home At 1155 Nw 171st Tepembroke Pines, Fl
Average Apartment Costs in Pembroke PinesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1155. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $849. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1334.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1090. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1690.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1900. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2400.