Pembroke Pines Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pembroke Pines.
Pembroke Pines has a population of 154,750 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pembroke Pines apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pembroke Cove
- 3 Bedroom ,2 Bath Townhouse for Rent
- Pembroke Pines, FL - House for Rent
- 3 Bedroom House for Rent at 1492 NW 153RD AV
- Townhouse For Rent !!
- 668 NW 155TH TE
- Home At 17020 Nw 19th Ctpembroke Pines, Fl
- 12958 NW 23RD ST
- 1299 NW 170TH AV
- Home At 1321 Nw 154th Ln # 1321pembroke Pines, Fl
- Home At 12954 Nw 18th Ctpembroke Pines, Fl
- 175 152ND Ln
- Home At 2250 Nw 145th Avpembroke Pines, Fl
- 331 151ST Ave
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1709 sqft, $2,000
Average Apartment Costs in Pembroke PinesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1122. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $849. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1334.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1090. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1944. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1889. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2000.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.