Pensacola Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pensacola.
Pensacola has a population of 51,923 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pensacola apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Downtown Pensacola! 2 Bedroom 1 Bath fully fenced
- Beautiful apartments that is affordable and conveniently located near downtown Pensacola, including the Maritime Park, and minutes away from Pensacola Beach. Convenienently located to grocery stores, pharmarcies, hospital and the local bus line.
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, 940 sqft, $725
- 2 bed, 1130 sqft, $695
- East Hill Charm 2 bedrooms 2 full baths! Washer...
- Pensacola, FL, Escambia County Rental 3 Bed 1 B...
- Port Royal 2br/2ba Luxury Condo Gated Community...
- 2 bed, 792 sqft, $425
- 514 North Baylen
- 4 bed, 1600 sqft, $700
- 3 bed, 1224 sqft, $1,195
- 3 bed, 1102 sqft, $725
- 2 / 1 downtown Pensacola, South of Garden St, Hard
- North Hill Historic District, 7+ Fireplaces,
- 2 bed, 1081 sqft, $575
Average Apartment Costs in PensacolaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $529.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $549. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $729.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $425. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3150.