Pensacola Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pensacola.
Pensacola has a population of 51,923 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pensacola apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 514 North Baylen
- Beautiful apartments that is affordable and conveniently located near downtown Pensacola, including the Maritime Park, and minutes away from Pensacola Beach. Convenienently located to grocery stores, pharmarcies, hospital and the local bus line.
- Pensacola, FL, Escambia County Rental 3 Bed 1 B...
- 3 bed, 1044 sqft, $695
- 4 bed, 1766 sqft, $875
- 4 bed, 2248 sqft, $1,700
- Upper Story Apartment Off S 12th Ave
- 2 bedroom 1 bath in South Pensacola! Washer &
- 4 bed, 1600 sqft, $700
- 3 bed, 1827 sqft, $1,595
- 505 North P Street
- 1203 North D Street
- 3 bed, 1820 sqft, $1,100
- 204 Ada Wislon
- Partially Furnished Waterfront Condo Close to D...
Average Apartment Costs in PensacolaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $529.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $549. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $615.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $649. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1150.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1700.
Seven Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1995.