Pinecrest Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pinecrest.
Pinecrest has a population of 18,223 and an average Walk Score of 33.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pinecrest apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Condo for Rent
- 4 Bedroom House for Rent for $4250/mo.
- Home at 7869 SW 102 LN # 7869Miami, FL
- Home At 6715 N Kendall Dr # 713pinecrest, Fl
- 2 bed, 1219 sqft, $2,000
- Home at 7266 SW 88 ST # A501Miami, FL
- Home at 7542 SW 102 ST # 209Pinecrest, FL
- Metropolis Ii At Dadeland
- Home at 7280 SW 89 ST # D402Miami, FL
- Two story townhouse in a fantastic community.
- Villas Of Pinecrest Condo
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2519 sqft, $2,350
- Home at 9055 SW 73 CT # 608Miami, FL
- Home at 7361 sw 117 TerracePinecrest, FL
- Home at 9066 Dadeland Blvdmiami, FL
Average Apartment Costs in PinecrestBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $710. The cheapest studio rent is $700. The most expensive studio price is $865.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $451. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1800.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $6900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $15000.