Pinellas Park Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pinellas Park.
Pinellas Park has a population of 49,079 and an average Walk Score of 47.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pinellas Park apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sugar Mill Creek
- Villas at Gateway
- Mariner Village Apartments
- MODERN & NEWLY REMODELED 2 bdrms 1 & 1/2 baths duplex Light - Airy - Gardens - Quiet - Safe *Ceramic tile floors throughout. Lovely! *New kitchen & bathrm cabinets & lighting *Private fenced patio off master bedrm.
- 4355 84th Ave N, Pinellas Park
- Springwood Villas
- Spacious 4BR/2BA Home in Pinellas Park
- 2 bed, $700
- Remodel House
- 2 bed, 990 sqft, $900
- 2 bed, 950 sqft, $625
- 2 bed, 1235 sqft, $850
- Great 2/1 with Wahser/Dryer Connection
- 1 bed, $665
- 3 bed, 2145 sqft, $2,000
Average Apartment Costs in Pinellas ParkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $607. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $920.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $872. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1200.