Pinellas Park Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pinellas Park.
Pinellas Park has a population of 49,079 and an average Walk Score of 47.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pinellas Park apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sugar Mill Creek
- Villas at Gateway
- Mariner Village Apartments
- 1 bed, $665
- Mainlands Home for Rent **55+ Community** at Th...
- MODERN & NEWLY REMODELED 2 bdrms 1 & 1/2 baths duplex Light - Airy - Gardens - Quiet - Safe *Ceramic tile floors throughout. Lovely! *New kitchen & bathrm cabinets & lighting *Private fenced patio off master bedrm.
- 1 bed, 646 sqft, $595
- 6335 92nd Place Unit 2302
- Five Towns - Ground Floor Unit
- 2 bed, 1235 sqft, $850
- Springwood Villas Large 1/1 Apartments Now Avai...
- Great Home is much sought-after neighborhood
- 4355 84th Ave N, Pinellas Park
- 2 bed, $650
Average Apartment Costs in Pinellas ParkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $920.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1895.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1200.