Plant City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Plant City.
Plant City has a population of 34,721 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Plant City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Hunters Ridge
- Village At Park Road
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1483 sqft, $1,200
- Cute, 3 bedroom 1 bath home located in Plant City!
- Plant City, FL, Hillsborough County Rental 3 Be...
- 3 bed, 2093 sqft, $1,600
- 3BR/2BA Plant City Home With a View!
- 3 bed, 1677 sqft, $1,325
- 3 bed, 1325 sqft, $1,100
- Cul de Sac 3 Bedroom Home Located In Eunice Est...
- Great 2/1 in Plant City!
- 3 bed, 1465 sqft, $1,350
- $1100 / 4 Bed 2 bath Home w/ DOUBLE LOT!
Average Apartment Costs in Plant CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $645. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $699.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.