Plant City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Plant City.
Plant City has a population of 34,721 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Plant City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Hunters Ridge at Walden Lake
- Village At Park Road
- 3 bed, 1465 sqft, $1,350
- Great 2/1 in Plant City!
- Cul de Sac 3 Bedroom Home Located In Eunice Est...
- 3BR/2BA Plant City Home With a View!
- Screened Lanai on Lindsay Anne Court
- 3 bed, 1677 sqft, $1,325
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1483 sqft, $1,200
- 3 bed, 2093 sqft, $1,600
- Cute, 3 bedroom 1 bath home located in Plant City!
- Plant City, FL, Hillsborough County Rental 3 Be...
- $1100 / 4 Bed 2 bath Home w/ DOUBLE LOT!
Average Apartment Costs in Plant CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $699.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1900.