Plant City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Plant City.
Plant City has a population of 34,721 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Plant City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Hunters Ridge at Walden Lake
- Village At Park Road
- Cute, 3 bedroom 1 bath home located in Plant City!
- 3BR/2BA Plant City Home With a View!
- 3 bed, 1465 sqft, $1,350
- 605 Brown St Plant City Fl 33563, Plant City, F...
- 3 bed, 1677 sqft, $1,325
- Golf Course living at it??s best! 3/2 Gated Com...
- Empire, Plant City, FL 33563
- Cul de Sac 3 Bedroom Home Located In Eunice Est...
- Great 2/1 in Plant City!
- Screened Lanai on Lindsay Anne Court
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1483 sqft, $1,200
- Cherry Park Second Addition
- $1100 / 4 Bed 2 bath Home w/ DOUBLE LOT!
Average Apartment Costs in Plant CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $699.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1900.