Port Orange Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Port Orange.
Port Orange has a population of 56,048 and an average Walk Score of 27.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Port Orange apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Legacy at Crystal Lake
- Hawthorne Village
- The Club at SugarMill offers 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments as well as a sparkling pool, computer lab, walk-in closets, washer/dryer, gated community, picnic table with grills & an awesome staff. CALL FOR CURRENT AVAILABILITY AT 386-761-0670!
- Indulge in the sunshine lifestyle at Sunrise Pointe Apartments!
- PierPoint Port Orange
- RE/MAX Signature - 3/2 - Pet Friendly
- RE/MAX Signature - Washer & Dryer
- 107 Brown Crane Ct
- 772 Hunt Club
- RE/MAX Signature - Bristol Bay 2/2 condo
- Renovated Townhouse For Rent *Beautiful Quiet C...
- 616 Brown Pelican 3 bed 2 bath $1,095 at Pelica...
- 4670 Spruce Creek Blvd
- Bristol Bay Apartments
Average Apartment Costs in Port OrangeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $704. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $599. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1200.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $241. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1537. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3600.