Port St. Lucie Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Port St. Lucie.
Port St. Lucie has a population of 164,603 and an average Walk Score of 20.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Port St. Lucie apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Bella Vista Apartments
- Spacious Apartment Available with 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. Available come September.
- Spacious 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments in an Id...
- 5BR 3BA with in-Law suite
- Spaceous 3/2 Dome ceiling,, 2 car gar. Tile & carpet new ,great area, possible purchase option,look -see call me, maybe this is for you.Smart househunters only ! 954 907 7906 or leave message 954 384 4909 Carl
- 3/1 with a detached 1 car garage. Tile floors throughout. Central PSL.
- 3BED/2BATH IS YOURS.. LANDSCAPE AND WELL MAINTAINED HOME.
- Nicely landscaped and well maintained home. Great neighborhood.
- MUST SEE 3BED 2 BATH AND MORE.
- HOME WILL NOT LAST. READY FOR RENT
- 2 bed, 924 sqft, $950
- 517 Sherbrooke Ave
- 2 bed, 1484 sqft, $975
- 3 bed, $1,400
- 3 bed, $1,050
Average Apartment Costs in Port St. LucieBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $822. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $746. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $899.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1850.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1700.