Port St. Lucie Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Port St. Lucie.
Port St. Lucie has a population of 164,603 and an average Walk Score of 20.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Port St. Lucie apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Bella Vista Apartments
- Pine Lakes
- Spacious Apartment Available with 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. Available come September.
- 3 Beds - Enclave at St. Lucie West
- Very nice home with many unique features. Large split floor plan, arched doorways, fire place. Home is spacious and bright throughout.
- 3/1 with a detached 1 car garage. Tile floors throughout. Central PSL.
- HOME WILL NOT LAST. READY FOR RENT
- New appliances home less than 4 years of age great community for kids- able to walk to school
- MUST SEE 3BED 2 BATH AND MORE.
- 3BED/2BATH IS YOURS.. LANDSCAPE AND WELL MAINTAINED HOME.
- 3 bed, 1328 sqft, $1,000
- 2 bed, 1473 sqft, $1,300
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $950
- Beautiful Home. Spacious. Screened in Pool area...
- 3 bed, 1750 sqft, $1,050
Average Apartment Costs in Port St. LucieBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $822. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $746. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $899.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $816. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1687. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1850.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1700.