Royal Palm Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Royal Palm Beach.
Royal Palm Beach has a population of 34,140 and an average Walk Score of 31.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Royal Palm Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Courtney Village
- Palm Court at Wellington
- NICE 3 BEDROOM 3.5 BATH 1 CAR GARAGE
- IF THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT SUIT YOUR NEEDS WE WILL FIND ONE THAT DOES.
- 1/1 newly renovated condo. Located in Spa At Sunset Isles community. Move in ready!
- BEAUTIFUL 3 BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE, 2.5 BATH, WASHER, DRYER, DISHWASHER, LARGE LIVING AND DINNING AREA. TILE ON LOWER FLOOR, PATIO WITH BACKYARD.
- This beautiful pool home has 4 bedrooms (which includes a huge master suite) and 2 bathrooms. The pool has a screen enclosure and large deck. The home is being completely rehabbed now and will be ready for move in on April 1st.
- Nice 2/2 Two Story Townhome w/ Garage
- 3601 Shoma Dr
- 4 Bd/2ba Charming Home Overlooking Community La...
- 12186 Broadleaf Ct
- 283 River Bluff Lane
- 3 bed, 1325 sqft, $1,000
- 3 bed, 3.0 bath, 1932 sqft, $1,575
Average Apartment Costs in Royal Palm BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $650.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $837. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $739. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1210.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1600. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2025.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.