Sanford Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sanford.
Sanford has a population of 53,570 and an average Walk Score of 36.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sanford apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lakes Edge Apartments
- 1000 Stonebrook Drive
- Legends Lake Mary
- Town Centre Apartments
- Sailpointe at Lake Monroe
- Sanford Landing Apartments
- Wyndham Place
- Colonial Village at Twin Lakes
- Free After School Kids' Club! Gated Community Energy Efficient!
- Regatta Shores
- 3431 Windsor Lakes Circle,Very nice 2/2.5 townhome
- Seminole County - Sanford
- 305 Appaloosa Ct, Sanford, FL 32771
- 1410 Retreat View Cir , Sanford
Average Apartment Costs in SanfordBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $704. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $988.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $759. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1050.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1495.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1295. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2500.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1453.