Childs Park, St. Petersburg Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Childs Park, St. Petersburg.
Childs Park has a population of 5,741 and an average Walk Score of 43. Childs Park is the #53 most walkable neighborhood in St. Petersburg.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Childs Park, St. Petersburg apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Large 2bdrm/1bath New paint inside & out New flooring Lots of renovations and/or repairs
- Never a Security Deposit with Section 8 !!! FREE $200 gift card for section 8. We have 44 homes available in S. Saint Pete. Call Joe at 954-913-2179 or Charles at 954-913-2188 or Alex at 954-328-6498.
- This 3 bedroom 2 bath home has been remodeled. Has central heat and air, washer/dryer hookups, ceiling fans, tile throughout house, but carpet in the 3 bedrooms, parking in front.Apple Property (727) 323-4054
- newly restored, new carpets all bedrm new toilets, newly restored tubs .
- Close to Down town shops, US19, 275, Tropicana, Gibb High school, close to ptech etc. Contact Felipe 727-458-8423 or email: email@example.com
- Great! 3 bedroom 1 bath house. Backyard with car port. Close to schools, Church and shopping.
- This treasure of a home offers 3 bedrooms and 1 bath on a corner lot. It features a totally renovated kitchen, living room, and bedrooms and a brand new roof. The indoor laundry room leads to an expansive back porch and large fenced-in backyard.
- 4 bed, 1100 sqft, $975
Average Apartment Costs in Childs Park, St. PetersburgBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $946. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1042.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1100.