Sunrise Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sunrise.
Sunrise has a population of 84,439 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sunrise apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Harbour Island Club
- Water Terrace
- The Oasis At Springtree
- Welleby Lake Club
- Marsh Harbour
- 3 Bedroom Home for Rent in Sunrise, FL for $1650
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse for Rent in Sunrise for $1600
- Townhouse for Rent - 3 Bedroom 3 Bath
- 3 Bedroom House for Rent for $1575/mo.
- Sunrise Townhouse for Rent - 3 Bedroom 2 Bath
- On the canal (call today ***786**566**0796***). Very big house. Big kitchen. With the best backyard...
- 3 Bedroom Townhome for Rent in Sunrise for $1399
- Townhouse for Rent - 3 Bedroom 2 Bath
- Three BR Home for Rent in Sunrise, FL
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse for Rent at 3541 NW 99TH AV
Average Apartment Costs in SunriseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1090. The cheapest studio rent is $1090. The most expensive studio price is $1090.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1065. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1480.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $997. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1525. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1750.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1499. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2195.