Sunrise Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sunrise.
Sunrise has a population of 84,439 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sunrise apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Harbour Island Club
- Water Terrace
- Welleby Lake Club
- Marsh Harbour
- The Oasis At Springtree
- Sunrise - 4 Bedroom 2 Bath Townhouse for Rent
- 3 Bedroom House for Rent for $1575/mo.
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse for Rent in Sunrise for $1600
- On the canal (call today ***786**566**0796***). Very big house. Big kitchen. With the best backyard...
- Three BR Home for Rent in Sunrise, FL
- Townhouse for Rent - 3 Bedroom 2 Bath
- 3 Bedroom Townhome for Rent in Sunrise for $1475
- 3 Bedroom House for Rent at 5461 NW 95TH AV
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse for Rent at 3541 NW 99TH AV
- Sunrise Townhouse for Rent - 3 Bedroom 2 Bath
Average Apartment Costs in SunriseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $995.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1065. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1625.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1690.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1630. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1995.