Tamarac Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tamarac.
Tamarac has a population of 60,427 and an average Walk Score of 39.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tamarac apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 Beds - Jasmine at Tamarac
- Midora at Woodmont
- Tamarac Pointe
- Three BR House for Rent for $1850/mo.
- Park Plaza Apartments
- Coral Vista
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home for Rent
- Townhouse for Rent - 3 Bedroom 2 Bath
- 3 Bedroom Townhome for Rent in Tamarac for $1550
- North Lauderdale, FL - House for Rent
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse for Rent in Tamarac for $1650
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse for Rent in Tamarac for $1300
- Tamarac Townhouse for Rent - 3 Bedroom 2 Bath
- 3 Bedroom House for Rent at 941 SW 82ND AV
- 4 Bedroom Home for Rent for $1950
Average Apartment Costs in TamaracBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $985. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1370.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1849. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2000.