Tamarac Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tamarac.
Tamarac has a population of 60,427 and an average Walk Score of 39.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tamarac apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 7790 NW 78th Avenue
- Tamarac Pointe
- Coral Vista
- Park Plaza Apartments
- Three BR House for Rent for $1850/mo.
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse for Rent at 8988 LANCASTER ST
- 3 Bedroom House for Rent at 941 SW 82ND AV
- 3 Bedroom Townhome for Rent in Tamarac for $1550
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse for Rent in Tamarac for $1300
- 2 Bedroom House for Rent for $1300/mo.
- Townhouse for Rent - Three BR Two BA
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home for Rent
- 2 Bedroom Home for Rent in Tamarac, FL for $1350
- Three BR Home for Rent in Sunrise, FL
- Tamarac Townhouse for Rent - 3 Bedroom 2 Bath
Average Apartment Costs in TamaracBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1010. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1370.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1425. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1225. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1749.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1995.