Tarpon Springs Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tarpon Springs.
Tarpon Springs has a population of 23,484 and an average Walk Score of 38.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tarpon Springs apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 bed, $600
- Cypress Place
- Newly Rehabilitated with New Appliances and New Hardwood floors.
- Tarpon Rental with Lake View
- Corporate townhouse in Tarpon Springs (Furnished)
- 155 Whitcomb
- 1250 Pinellas Ave
- 1440 Riverside Drive Waterfront Paradies - 1
- 3 Bedroom furnished home for rent
- 1106 E Lemon St - 1
- Florida Seasonal Rental | Furnished Waterfront ...
- Furnished Waterfront Condo | Seasonal Leases
- 1867 Briland St, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
- Grassy Pointe, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
Average Apartment Costs in Tarpon SpringsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $440.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $570. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $775.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4450.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1750.