Titusville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Titusville.
Titusville has a population of 43,761 and an average Walk Score of 33.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Titusville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Windover Oaks
- Sunrise Apartments
- Windover Woods
- Fenced Yard, Central Air/Heat, new paint and carpet
- New Paint, clean, Central Air, City Water
- Fresh paint and new carpet. Large screened patio with no rear neighbors!
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1101 sqft, $750
- 4 bed, 1476 sqft, $800
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 850 sqft, $675
- Spacious 2 Bed 1 bath homes with garage
- 3 bed, 1204 sqft, $750
- 3 bed, 1104 sqft, $700
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $895
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 960 sqft, $750
Average Apartment Costs in TitusvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $419.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $534. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $499. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $594.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $495.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $680. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $630. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $875.