West Palm Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Palm Beach.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Palm Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Gated resort style community w/ lake view, pool and state of the art fitness center.
- Gables Montecito
- Azalea Village
- Gardens East
- Village Place
- ***CALL BOBBY TOOAY***541-4624 $$$ WE CAN NEGOTIATE DEPOSITS $$$ ***BEAUTIFUL*** LIKE NEW 3BR/3BA TOWNHOME. IN GATED COMMUNITY. ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDED W/ WASHER AND DRYER. READY FOR IMMEDIATE INSPECTION. *** CALL BOBBY TODAY***561-541-4624***
- Park Aire
- Tennis Towers Apartments
- Newly Renovated! Gated & Last Month FREE
- Advenir Station at Springdale
- The Reserve and The Park at Riverbridge
- 1/1 newly renovated condo. Located in Presidential Golfview community. Move in ready!
- 1/1 newly renovated condo. Located in Presidential Golf community. Move in ready!
- SPRING SPECIAL!!! Beautiful 2bed 1bath located in the heart of West Palm Beach. NO SECURITY DEPOSIT WHAT SO EVER!!!!!!!!
- Beautiful 2/2 newly renovated condo. Located in Cove At Briar Bay community. Minutes from shopping, dining, golfing and beaches. Move in ready!
Average Apartment Costs in West Palm BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $790. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1295. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1500.