West Palm Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Palm Beach.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Palm Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Gated resort style community w/ lake view, pool and state of the art fitness center.
- Gables Montecito
- The Fountains
- Azalea Village
- Park Aire
- Village Place
- Tennis Towers Apartments
- ***CALL BOBBY TOOAY***541-4624 $$$ WE CAN NEGOTIATE DEPOSITS $$$ ***BEAUTIFUL*** LIKE NEW 3BR/3BA TOWNHOME. IN GATED COMMUNITY. ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDED W/ WASHER AND DRYER. READY FOR IMMEDIATE INSPECTION. *** CALL BOBBY TODAY***561-541-4624***
- Newly Renovated! Gated & Last Month FREE
- The Reserve and The Park at Riverbridge
- Cityview Apartment Homes
- Mallards Landing
- 4970 Haverhill Commons Circle
- Gardens East
- 1/1 newly renovated condo. Located in Presidential Golfview community. Move in ready!
Average Apartment Costs in West Palm BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $955.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1625.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1375. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1450.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1800.