Pinewood Park, West Palm Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pinewood Park, West Palm Beach.
Pinewood Park has a population of 1,067 and an average Walk Score of 49. Pinewood Park is the #19 most walkable neighborhood in West Palm Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pinewood Park, West Palm Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- **Zero Deposit** Brand new kitchen installed, House has a spacious den with spacious bedrooms** seperate washer/dryer room!! House is completely fenced in, neighborhood is very safe and secure!! Also have other property **Call Alex (954) 328 - 6498**
- MOVE IN TODAY!!! LR, DR, NEW KITCHEN and BATH. Carpeted Bedrooms, Tile throughout the rest of the house. Laundry Rm With W/D Hookups. Fenced Back Yard. WALMART CARD WITH SEC 8 LEASE. CALL -561-842-8041
- Never a security deposit for section 8 !!! Please call Joe at 954-309-6916 for details. We have over 400 homes !!!
- No security deposit 3 bed 2 bath new house.
- **$0 Deposit** Updated Black Appliances!! Brand new tile floors throughout! House has a appealing driveway and updated black appliances** Brand new paint inside out** Separate washer/dryer room **Call ****(954) 328-6498***
- UPSTAIRS HOUSE, 4 BEDROOMS, 1 BATH, LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN, DINING ROOM, HARDWOOD FLOORS AND TILE THROUGHOUT. C/A/H DEPOSIT IS NEG. WALMART GIFTCARD WITH SEC 8 LEASE. CALL TODAY 561-842-8041
Average Apartment Costs in Pinewood Park, West Palm BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.