Progressive North West, West Palm Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Progressive North West, West Palm Beach.
Progressive North West has a population of 1,522 and an average Walk Score of 68. Progressive North West is the #5 most walkable neighborhood in West Palm Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Progressive North West, West Palm Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- NEWLY Renovated building! 2 BR / 1 BA units in a highly sought after area. Parking spaces available. Units on either the ground floor or top floor Please call Randy @ 561-779-3213 for more info and schedule a showing.
- DOWNTOWN WPB 2 BEDROOM 1 BATH , CENTRAL AC, WATER PAID BY LANDLORD, TILE FLOORS, UPDATED KITCHEN. EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO PUBLIX, LIBRARY, CLEMATIS, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.
- Rosemary Village is a unique 3 bedroom single family house community. Our community features a community room with youth activities, basketball court, playground & picnic area.
- VERY NICE TWO BEDROOMS/ONE BATH TERRIFIC LOCATION CLOSE TO SCHOOL, RESTAURANTS, SHOPPING CENTERS ETC
- Never a Security Deposit with Section 8. Please call Joe at 954-913-2179 or Charles at 954-913-2188 or Alex at 954-328-649.
- Never a Security Deposit with Section 8. Please call Joe at 954-309-6916 for details. We have over 400 homes!!!
Average Apartment Costs in Progressive North West, West Palm BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $800.