Winter Haven Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Winter Haven.
Winter Haven has a population of 33,874 and an average Walk Score of 33.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Winter Haven apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Village At Lake Ned
- Briarcrest At Winter Haven
- 1BR/1BA Close to shops. Includes water, cable, HBO, showtime, WIFI internet
- Washer/Dryer Connections, Single Story Living, Large Utility Closet, Attic Storage
- Villas At Lake Smart
- Washer/Dryer Connections, Attic Storage, Large Utility Closet, Pets Welcome
- 3 bed, $850
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1374 sqft, $621
- Home At 4043 Palma Ceia Cirwinter Haven, Fl
- 2/2 Townhome With Lake Access - And One Free Mo...
- 3 Bedroom - $1100
- For Rent
- Winter Haven, FL, Polk County Rental 3 Bed 3 Baths
- 4 bed, 1887 sqft, $1,245
- 541 Drayton Road - 1
Average Apartment Costs in Winter HavenBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $515. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $470. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $724.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $775.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1247. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $992. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2350.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.
Eight Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3500.