Winter Haven Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Winter Haven.
Winter Haven has a population of 33,874 and an average Walk Score of 33.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Winter Haven apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Village At Lake Ned
- Briarcrest At Winter Haven
- Washer/Dryer Connections, Attic Storage, Large Utility Closet, Pets Welcome
- Villas At Lake Smart
- Washer/Dryer Connections, Single Story Living, Large Utility Closet, Attic Storage
- 2 bed, $725
- 541 Drayton Road - 1
- 3 bed, $850
- 2 bed, 528 sqft, $400
- Down Town Winter Haven, 4 bedroom/1bath home. Hardwood floors, high ceilings, washer/dryer hookup, Central Air, great location to shops, library, post office, includes water, cable, HBO, Showtime, WIFI internet
- Spacious and Clean 2/1.5, Great Location call t...
- For Rent
- 4 bed, 1887 sqft, $1,245
- 8 bed, 7448 sqft, $3,500
- 3 Bedroom - $1100
Average Apartment Costs in Winter HavenBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $515. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $724.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $775.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $937. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2350.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.
Eight Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3500.