Winter Haven Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Winter Haven.
Winter Haven has a population of 33,874 and an average Walk Score of 33.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Winter Haven apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Village At Lake Ned
- Briarcrest At Winter Haven
- Washer/Dryer Connections, Single Story Living, Large Utility Closet, Attic Storage
- 1BR/1BA Close to shops. Includes water, cable, HBO, showtime, WIFI internet
- Washer/Dryer Connections, Attic Storage, Large Utility Closet, Pets Welcome
- Villas At Lake Smart
- 619 NE Avenue S
- 4 bed, 1976 sqft, $1,300
- 808 Carlton Court - 1
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1374 sqft, $621
- Beautiful Home, 3 Bed 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 22000 sqft, $1,245
- 3 Bedroom - $2100
- 3 bed, 1682 sqft, $1,145
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $554
Average Apartment Costs in Winter HavenBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $515. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $470. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $734.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1275. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $992. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2350.
Seven Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3900.