Winter Park Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Winter Park.
Winter Park has a population of 27,852 and an average Walk Score of 50.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Winter Park apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lofts Of Winter Park Village
- Uptown Maitland
- Waterfall Cove at Winter Park
- Maitland Shores Apartments
- 2 bed, 1400 sqft, $1,395
- 1625 Tioga Trail, Winter Park, FL 32789
- 836 Miles Ave.
- 2 bed, 1143 sqft, $1,500
- 3 bed, 3097 sqft, $3,900
- 2 bd/1 bath Luxury Community Just Outside Orlando!
- Tile and wood floors, Huge garage with appliances, master workshop, fully fenced in backyard, brand new screened in patio, cut glass doors throughout, huge master with custom walk in closet, tons of closet space
- 1352 W Lake Colony Dr.
- Waterbridge, Winter Park, FL 32789
- 2 bed, 1148 sqft, $995
- 3084 Crane Strand Dr, Winter Park, FL 32792
Average Apartment Costs in Winter ParkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $730. The cheapest studio rent is $499. The most expensive studio price is $1049.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $756. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $540. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1065.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $735. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $679. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $855.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1400.