Browns Mill Park, Atlanta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Browns Mill Park, Atlanta.
Browns Mill Park has a population of 2,170 and an average Walk Score of 31. Browns Mill Park is the #119 most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Browns Mill Park, Atlanta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Hardwood Flooring Large Backyard Near Bus Line
- No deposit! Call us today at (404)720-0826 to schedule an appointment to view this property. Apply online at http://www.GoPropertiesGo.com.
- No deposit! Ranch brick home with hardwood floors, spacious floorplan, partial basement, storage room, large bedrooms, and a big kitchen. Call us today at (404)720-0826 to schedule an appointment to view this property.
- This is a beautiful entertainer's ranch home close to Screen Gems studios. Not only 4 bedrooms here but a den and an office or great for a play area for your children. Easy going, responsible landlord. Plenty of storage as well. Near Golf Course.
- MARTA Access & Recent Renovations
- 2647 Fairlane Dr SE
- 2359 Baywood Dr SE
- 311 Banberry Dr, Atlanta, GA 30315
Average Apartment Costs in Browns Mill Park, AtlantaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1000.