Chosewood Park, Atlanta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Chosewood Park, Atlanta.
Chosewood Park has a population of 3,790 and an average Walk Score of 40. Chosewood Park is the #92 most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta.
- Perfect for Family, Roommates or TWO Professionals
- UTILITIES: WATER: FULTON CO WATER GAS: GAS SOUTH ATL GAS LIGHT ELECTRIC: GEORGIA POWER SCHOOLS: ELEMENTARY: PERKERSON MIDDLE: ATLANTA CHARTER HIGH: MCNAIR
- Home is right in front of Bus Stop. Easy access to different work locations and schools. We will start showing the property in Jan 2014. We will accept call and emails starting November 2013.
- New construction home! Spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house located minutes from downtown. A must see! Call us today at (404)720-0826 to schedule an appointment to view this property. Apply online at www.GoPropertiesGo.com.
- Great for roommates. Next to Park. Great Value
- 1326 Hill Street - 1
- 3/2, Includes Utilities