Glenrose Heights, Atlanta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Glenrose Heights, Atlanta.
Glenrose Heights has a population of 4,071 and an average Walk Score of 33. Glenrose Heights is the #111 most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta.
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $1,000
- 3bedrms 1.5 bath starting at $695 to $850 depening on voucher. 300 deposit. stove and refrig. hardwood floors in bedrms. 332 oak dr. SE, Atlanta Ga 30354
- No deposit! Located close to the Browns Mill shopping on Cleveland Avenue, I-75, the Atlanta Airport, and downtown Atlanta. Call us today at (404)720-0826 to schedule an appointment to view this property. Apply online http://www.GoPropertiesGo.com.
- Beautifully renovated 2 bedroom+bonus home located off of Cleveland Avenue. Seconds from the I-75 and minutes from downtown! Please call (404)720-0826 to schedule an appointment to view this property. View other properties at www.gopropertiesgo.com!
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1500 sqft, $1,200
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1500 sqft, $800
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1008 sqft, $650
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1245 sqft, $850