Hunter Hills, Atlanta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hunter Hills, Atlanta.
Hunter Hills has a population of 2,223 and an average Walk Score of 38. Hunter Hills is the #97 most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hunter Hills, Atlanta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1209 sqft, $775
- Large five bedroom, two bathroom with a backyard. Minutes from downtown, Atlanta University Center, West End, and I-20. Call us today at (404)720-0826 to schedule an appointment to view this property. Apply online at http://www.GoPropertiesGo.com.
- FOR RENT QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD
- 3 bed, 1466 sqft, $699
- 2 bed, 1288 sqft, $695
- 3 bed, 1097 sqft, $750
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 780 sqft, $595
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1600 sqft, $1,000
- This is a remodeled house with BRAND NEW APPLIANCES that has 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. You can use the 3rd bedroom as a spare bedroom or an office.
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $850
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,000
Average Apartment Costs in Hunter Hills, AtlantaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $662. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $675.