Oakland City, Atlanta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oakland City, Atlanta.
Oakland City has a population of 3,442 and an average Walk Score of 46. Oakland City is the #71 most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 999 sqft, $650
- large rooms, 2 dining rooms
- 2 bedroom 1.5 bath house plus bonus room. Call 770.310.8380.
- $ bed with bonus. Great house on quiet street. Close to all parks. Hardwood floors and seperate LR/DR. Screened porch and fenced back yard. Call or TEXT Janet 678-609-8172
- Quality Rental Home near Oakland City MARTA station. This home will not last!! Must SEE
- ***LARGE CRAFTSMAN HOME IN WEST END. FRONT PORCH, BACK DECK, BIG LOT! NICE KITCHEN W/ NICE TILE, BIG LIVINGROOM WITH BEAUTIFUL HARD WOOD FLOORING. GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD AND CONVENIENT TO MARTA AND WEST END MALL!***
- No deposit! Call us today to schedule an appointment to view this property. Apply online at www.GoPropertiesGo.com.
- 1223 Oakland - 1
- Allene #106 - 1
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 848 sqft, $650
- 3Bd-Newly Renovated Home (Atlanta)
- 1235-37 Campbellton PL - 1235
- 1384-86 Epworth - 1384
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1092 sqft, $700
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,095