Oakland City, Atlanta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oakland City, Atlanta.
Oakland City has a population of 3,442 and an average Walk Score of 46. Oakland City is the #71 most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oakland City, Atlanta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1384-86 Epworth - 1384
- large rooms, 2 dining rooms
- $ bed with bonus. Great house on quiet street. Close to all parks. Hardwood floors and seperate LR/DR. Screened porch and fenced back yard. Call or TEXT Janet 678-609-8172
- 2 bedroom 1.5 bath house plus bonus room. Call 770.310.8380.
- Owner will accept Section8 determined amount for rent.
- ***LARGE CRAFTSMAN HOME IN WEST END. FRONT PORCH, BACK DECK, BIG LOT! NICE KITCHEN W/ NICE TILE, BIG LIVINGROOM WITH BEAUTIFUL HARD WOOD FLOORING. GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD AND CONVENIENT TO MARTA AND WEST END MALL!***
- Quality Rental Home near Oakland City MARTA station. This home will not last!! Must SEE
- Great house with 2 beds and 1 bath. Pedestal sink, rocking chair front porch, park in the rear of the home. Also, has a garage for storage. MARTA. Minutes from West End MAll and Adams Park, First come first served. Text Janet 678-609-8172
- Allene #106 - 1
- 852 Erin Ave
- Be at home, right in the heart of Atlanta!
- 1240 Avon Ave
- 1108 Greymont Drive - 1
- Weekend Special! No Credit Check! $1200 Moves Y...
- No deposit! Call us today to schedule an appointment to view this property. Apply online at www.GoPropertiesGo.com.
Average Apartment Costs in Oakland City, AtlantaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1095.