Oakland City, Atlanta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oakland City, Atlanta.
Oakland City has a population of 3,442 and an average Walk Score of 46. Oakland City is the #71 most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oakland City, Atlanta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- $ bed with bonus. Great house on quiet street. Close to all parks. Hardwood floors and seperate LR/DR. Screened porch and fenced back yard. Call or TEXT Janet 678-609-8172
- Owner will accept Section8 determined amount for rent.
- 2 bedroom 1.5 bath house plus bonus room. Call 770.310.8380.
- ***LARGE CRAFTSMAN HOME IN WEST END. FRONT PORCH, BACK DECK, BIG LOT! NICE KITCHEN W/ NICE TILE, BIG LIVINGROOM WITH BEAUTIFUL HARD WOOD FLOORING. GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD AND CONVENIENT TO MARTA AND WEST END MALL!***
- Quality Rental Home near Oakland City MARTA station. This home will not last!! Must SEE
- Great house with 2 beds and 1 bath. Pedestal sink, rocking chair front porch, park in the rear of the home. Also, has a garage for storage. MARTA. Minutes from West End MAll and Adams Park, First come first served. Text Janet 678-609-8172
- large rooms, 2 dining rooms
- Weekend Special! No Credit Check! $1200 Moves Y...
- Spacious urban loft in West End Atlanta at Atla...
- 852 Erin Ave
- 1134 Merrill - A
- 1384-86 Epworth - 1384
- This is a must see three bedroom home!
- NEWLY RENOVATED 3 BDRM BRICK WEST END HOME
- 1108 Greymont Drive - 1
Average Apartment Costs in Oakland City, AtlantaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.