Oakland City, Atlanta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oakland City, Atlanta.
Oakland City has a population of 3,442 and an average Walk Score of 46. Oakland City is the #71 most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oakland City, Atlanta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4 bed, 3.0 bath, 2200 sqft, $1,100
- Quality Rental Home near Oakland City MARTA station. This home will not last!! Must SEE
- $ bed with bonus. Great house on quiet street. Close to all parks. Hardwood floors and seperate LR/DR. Screened porch and fenced back yard. Call or TEXT Janet 678-609-8172
- Owner will accept Section8 determined amount for rent.
- 2 bedroom 1.5 bath house plus bonus room. Call 770.310.8380.
- Great house with 2 beds and 1 bath. Pedestal sink, rocking chair front porch, park in the rear of the home. Also, has a garage for storage. MARTA. Minutes from West End MAll and Adams Park, First come first served. Text Janet 678-609-8172
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,095
- 1108 Greymont Drive - 1
- Be at home, right in the heart of Atlanta!
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1092 sqft, $700
- Weekend Special! No Credit Check! $1200 Moves Y...
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1499 sqft, $1,090
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $900
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 848 sqft, $650
- No deposit! Call us today to schedule an appointment to view this property. Apply online at www.GoPropertiesGo.com.
Average Apartment Costs in Oakland City, AtlantaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.