Sylvan Hills, Atlanta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sylvan Hills, Atlanta.
Sylvan Hills has a population of 4,669 and an average Walk Score of 41. Sylvan Hills is the #91 most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sylvan Hills, Atlanta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- MARTA Access, Near Hwy 166, 1, 2 & 3BRs
- Awesome Ranch With Space And Character!
- Owner will accept Section8 determined amount for rent.
- BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED CRAFSTMAN HOME WITH NEW KITCHEN AND MASTER SUITE!!! TOTAL ELECTRIC!! This home is perfect for anyone needing historic character but everything new! Gleaming hardwoods, large yard, great area!!
- 3 bed, 1336 sqft, $800
- Coming Soon!! 4 Bed 2 Bath Charming Complete Re...
- Adorable Bungalow - Capitol View Manor
- Do Not Miss This One! Available Now!
- Nice 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with a bonus room home. This home is all electric! Please call (404)720-0826 to schedule an appointment. Visit www.gopropertiesgo
- 3 bed, $650
- Newly Renovated 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Brick Ranch
- This Fabulous Front Porch Has A Rocking Chair W...
- 1756 Evans Dr SW
- NEWLY RENOVATED 3 BDRM BRICK WEST END HOME
Average Apartment Costs in Sylvan Hills, AtlantaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.