Venetian Hills, Atlanta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Venetian Hills, Atlanta.
Venetian Hills has a population of 3,790 and an average Walk Score of 27. Venetian Hills is the #130 most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Venetian Hills, Atlanta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1092 sqft, $700
- Hardwood Floors-Nice House-Refrig-Stove-Dishwasher-Central Heating and AIr, Screen in back porch, ceiling fans and Storage area under house. Den-Living room.
- updated adorable house with new front porch and all new heating, and ac.
- No deposit! Call us today to schedule an appointment to view this property. Apply online at www.GoPropertiesGo.com.
- deposit can be spread out over 2 months. The home ahas a bonus room,
- Award winning apartment community with management that cares! 3.5 mil renovation since 2006. Call today! We have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apts. This community is located ONLY within the Atlanta Housing Authority Jurisdiction. Water is included!
- Hardwoods fenced front and back yard
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,000
- 1384-86 Epworth - 1384
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1028 sqft, $1,000
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 999 sqft, $650
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1500 sqft, $775
- 1324 Lockwood - 1
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,095
- 1737 Marcel - 1
Average Apartment Costs in Venetian Hills, AtlantaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $650.