West End, Atlanta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West End, Atlanta.
West End has a population of 4,270 and an average Walk Score of 71. West End is the #25 most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West End, Atlanta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ashley West End
- Excellent area of Atlanta. Kroger right around corner. Golf course 1 mile away. master Bathroom and a huge back yard w/ a deck. Off Street parking. Move in now and get $0 deposit. Call and TEXT Janet 678-609-8172
- ***LARGE CRAFTSMAN HOME IN WEST END. FRONT PORCH, BACK DECK, BIG LOT! NICE KITCHEN W/ NICE TILE, BIG LIVINGROOM WITH BEAUTIFUL HARD WOOD FLOORING. GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD AND CONVENIENT TO MARTA AND WEST END MALL!***
- Lease these beautiful 2 bedrooms, 1 bath apartments. Hardwood floors throughout, central air, on site laundry and storage, off street parking available with reinforced steel door which offer controlled access 1 mile west of downtown Atlanta.
- This is a must see three bedroom home!
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1850 sqft, $800
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 650 sqft, $475
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 2000 sqft, $700
- West end area close to downtown. New renovations throughout.
- This Is A Must See
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $675
- Weekend Special! No Credit Check! $1200 Moves Y...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $800
- 5 bed, 2.0 bath, 1118 sqft, $950
- 548 Holderness St SW #B - 1
Average Apartment Costs in West End, AtlantaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $715. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $630. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.