West End, Atlanta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West End, Atlanta.
West End has a population of 4,270 and an average Walk Score of 71. West End is the #25 most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West End, Atlanta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ashley West End
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 800 sqft, $630
- Excellent area of Atlanta. Kroger right around corner. Golf course 1 mile away. master Bathroom and a huge back yard w/ a deck. Off Street parking. Move in now and get $0 deposit. Call and TEXT Janet 678-609-8172
- 3 Bedroom with bonus!! Complete Renovation Update Inside/Out!! Brand new Carpet, tile, cabinets, paint, appliances, hvac, bathrooms,etc Great big deck and driveway HURRY this one will go fast!!! ALL ELECTRIC! 2 Bedroom Vouchers accepted!
- West end area close to downtown. New renovations throughout.
- Beautiful and enormous castle-like home awaits new occupants! 1 beds 1 baths, with a full concrete basement. Fully renovated with new kitchen cabinets, large pantry, W/D hookups, parquet wood floors and carpeted bedrooms. Welcome Home!
- West End
- This is a must see three bedroom home!
- 548 Holderness St SW #B - 1
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $800
- 5 bed, 2.0 bath, 1118 sqft, $950
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 650 sqft, $475
- Weekend Special! No Credit Check! $1200 Moves Y...
- ***LARGE CRAFTSMAN HOME IN WEST END. FRONT PORCH, BACK DECK, BIG LOT! NICE KITCHEN W/ NICE TILE, BIG LIVINGROOM WITH BEAUTIFUL HARD WOOD FLOORING. GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD AND CONVENIENT TO MARTA AND WEST END MALL!***
- 1134 Merrill - A
Average Apartment Costs in West End, AtlantaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $995.