Archer Heights, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Archer Heights, Chicago.
Archer Heights has a population of 57,612 and an average Walk Score of 64. Archer Heights is the #150 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Archer Heights, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sec 8 Ok Rehabbed Units
- 1631 S Central Park, Chicago
- Lawndale Awesome gut rehabbs Section 8 Approved
- Beautiful 2 Br 1 Ba Apartment W/ Parking
- Recently Renovated. Fresh paint. Hardwood floors.
- 3br 1ba newly rehabbed Apt
- 2106 S St. Louis, Chicago
- Great Location! One-of-a-kind Three Bedroom Jus...
- 5 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,100
- 2622 S. Hamlin Av. - Casas de Venta en Chicago, IL
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,000
- $1,250 - Exquisite Three Bd
- 2740 W. Polk St
- 1823 S. Keeler - 1
- New rehabbed unit. Living room and dinning room.
Average Apartment Costs in Archer Heights, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.