Archer Heights, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Archer Heights, Chicago.
Archer Heights has a population of 57,612 and an average Walk Score of 64. Archer Heights is the #150 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Archer Heights, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sec 8 Ok Rehabbed Units
- 1631 S Central Park, Chicago
- Lawndale Awesome gut rehabbs Section 8 Approved
- Beautiful 2 Br 1 Ba Apartment W/ Parking
- 2919 West Lexington Street B
- Recently Renovated. Fresh paint. Hardwood floors.
- Walk nearby to coffee from Sweet Ride and groceries from Four A's.Close by schools include Kellman Corporate Community Elementary School.
- 2106 S St. Louis, Chicago
- 3 Bedroom - $1250-$1300
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $700
- 5 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,100
- 5 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,400
- Three Bedrooms/1.5 Bathrooms Just $1,200
- 3926 W. Grenshaw - 2 , Chicago
- 4244-50 W. Cermak - 2WF
Average Apartment Costs in Archer Heights, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1000.