Archer Heights, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Archer Heights, Chicago.
Archer Heights has a population of 57,612 and an average Walk Score of 64. Archer Heights is the #150 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Archer Heights, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sec 8 Ok Rehabbed Units
- 1631 S Central Park, Chicago
- Lawndale Awesome gut rehabbs Section 8 Approved
- Beautiful 2 Br 1 Ba Apartment W/ Parking
- 1.5 bath. Section 8 welcome.
- Walk nearby to coffee from Sweet Ride and groceries from Four A's.Close by schools include Kellman Corporate Community Elementary School.
- 2105 South Drake Avenue 2FL
- 4244-50 W. Cermak - 2WF
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $775
- 1301 S Tripp St - 3E
- $1,250 - Exquisite Three Bd
- Newly Rehabbed Apartments Available Now
- Gorgeous 2 BR 3 BA Single Family House W/ 2 Car...
- Two Beds/1 Bathroom Just $650
- 1652 S. Albany Ave
Average Apartment Costs in Archer Heights, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1050.