Archer Heights, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Archer Heights, Chicago.
Archer Heights has a population of 57,612 and an average Walk Score of 64. Archer Heights is the #150 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Archer Heights, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sec 8 Ok Rehabbed Units
- 1631 S Central Park, Chicago
- Lawndale Awesome gut rehabbs Section 8 Approved
- Beautiful 2 Br 1 Ba Apartment W/ Parking
- Walk nearby to coffee from Sweet Ride and groceries from Four A's.Close by schools include Kellman Corporate Community Elementary School.
- New rehabbed unit. Living room and dinning room.
- 1.5 bath. Section 8 welcome.
- 1301 S Tripp St - 1W
- 3br Town House For Rent At 43rd & Sacremento
- 2451 W. Taylor
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $775
- Five Bedroom Available 3/04 with On-site Laundr...
- 2622 S. Hamlin Av. - Casas de Venta en Chicago, IL
- Sec 8 Ready! Bright & Spacious! Great Deal!
- 2740 W. Polk St
Average Apartment Costs in Archer Heights, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.