Archer Heights, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Archer Heights, Chicago.
Archer Heights has a population of 57,612 and an average Walk Score of 64. Archer Heights is the #150 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Archer Heights, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sec 8 Ok Rehabbed Units
- Lawndale Awesome gut rehabbs Section 8 Approved
- Beautiful 2 Br 1 Ba Apartment W/ Parking
- 2622 S. Hamlin Av. - Casas de Venta en Chicago, IL
- Walk nearby to coffee from Sweet Ride and groceries from Four A's.Close by schools include Kellman Corporate Community Elementary School.
- Recently Renovated. Fresh paint. Hardwood floors.
- 3br 1ba newly rehabbed Apt
- New rehabbed unit. Living room and dinning room.
- Quiet, Clean, Secure
- 3 bed, 1300 sqft, $1,400
- 3926 W. Grenshaw - 3 , Chicago
- 2451 W. Taylor
- $1,250 - Exquisite Three Bd
- 4244-50 W. Cermak - 2WF
- 3 bed, $1,200
Average Apartment Costs in Archer Heights, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.