Avondale, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale, Chicago.
Avondale has a population of 18,050 and an average Walk Score of 81. Avondale is the #66 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 Bd on N Albany Ave., Avail 07/01, Pet Ok, 2 B...
- 3440 N Elston, Chicago
- Logan Square 1BR Available 7/1
- 3 bed, $1,590
- Great Logan Square apt SS Apps central air, woo...
- Large 1 bed, hardwood floors, great roscoe vill...
- == Ultimate New Condo == State Of The Art Upgrades
- Recent rehab; new floors! Steps to Logan Square...
- Large Logan Square condo no security deposit pe...
- Logan Square 1BR - 1 Block from Blue Line
- Gut Rehab 1BR - Close to Logan Square Blue Line
- 2325 W. Addison (1 bed)
- 2622 N. Rockwell (2 Bed)
- Cozy 2 Bed, 1 Bath Garden Unit Available for Rent
- 3130 N. Davlin Ct.
Average Apartment Costs in Avondale, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2250.