Avondale, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale, Chicago.
Avondale has a population of 18,050 and an average Walk Score of 81. Avondale is the #66 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Logan Square 1BR Available 7/1
- Large Logan Square apt with wood floors and 1Bl...
- Beautiful apt in Logan Square! No security depo...
- 3241 North Whipple Street
- Rehabbed 1BR in Logan Square
- 3 Bd on West Logan Blvd., Include Heat, Pet Ok,...
- Condo Quality~Central Location~Friendly Neighbo...
- 3 bed, $2,295
- 2342 W. Oakdale
- West Roscoe Village/Avondale - 2 Bedroom / 1 Ba...
- Large 1 bed, hardwood floors, great roscoe vill...
- == Ultimate New Condo == State Of The Art Upgrades
- 2325 W. Addison (1 bed)
- 2622 N. Rockwell (2 Bed)
- 3 bed, $1,590
Average Apartment Costs in Avondale, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2250.