Avondale, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale, Chicago.
Avondale has a population of 18,050 and an average Walk Score of 81. Avondale is the #66 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2325 W. Addison (1 bed)
- North Center| Roscoe Village - 2 Bed, 2 Bath Ti...
- 2 Bd on N Albany Ave., Avail 07/01, Pet Ok, 2 B...
- Huge New Construction 3Br/2Ba, Parking Included
- Rehabbed 1BR in Logan Square
- 3000 Whipple St
- 3 Bd on West Parker Ave., Pet Ok, Avail 06/01, ...
- 2342 W. Oakdale
- Large Logan Square apt with wood floors and 1Bl...
- 2622 N. Rockwell (2 Bed)
- Great Logan Square apt SS Apps central air, woo...
- 3 bed, $1,590
- New Gut Rehab in Logan Square - Dog Friendly
- 3241 North Whipple Street
- Condo Quality~Central Location~Friendly Neighbo...
Average Apartment Costs in Avondale, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2250.