Avondale, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale, Chicago.
Avondale has a population of 18,050 and an average Walk Score of 81. Avondale is the #66 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2325 W. Addison (1 bed)
- 3440 N Elston, Chicago
- 3547 N. Claremont Ave. (1 Bed)
- Logan Square 3 Bed/2 Bath, Dining Room, Hwfl, S...
- 3241 North Whipple Street
- Exposed brick! Spacious layout, central heat, w...
- 2904 W. Belmont
- 2622 N. Rockwell (2 Bed)
- 3 bed, $1,590
- Chicago, IL - Apartment - $825.00 Available May...
- Large 1Bedroom-Great Location-Kumas Corner
- Logan Square 3BR/2BA with Free Heat
- 1 bed, $1,195
- Beautiful apt in Logan Square! No security depo...
- Gut Rehab 1BR - Close to Logan Square Blue Line
Average Apartment Costs in Avondale, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2250.