Burnside, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Burnside, Chicago.
Burnside has a population of 9,891 and an average Walk Score of 53. Burnside is the #195 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Burnside, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 9158 S Greenwood Ave
- Hardwood floors, new kitchen and baths, fireplace. basement laundry included.
- 3bdrm owner pays heat & cooking gas
- Live Close To Everything! Great 1 Bedroom Unit ...
- *PICS* Amazing Deal! Delightful 3 Bedrooms Just...
- ***Drop Dead Gorgeous Single Family Home For Re...
- Beautiful Two BR In Chatham
- Designer kitchen and bathroom cabinets; beautifully rehabbed and spacious; generous bedroom sizes; plenty of closet space; on-site laundry; living room and dining room; near grocery store and bank; 20 min. to downtown; 10 min to Indiana; large yard.
Average Apartment Costs in Burnside, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.