Burnside, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Burnside, Chicago.
Burnside has a population of 9,891 and an average Walk Score of 53. Burnside is the #195 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Burnside, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Quiet 4br 2ba hardwood, BASEMENT Parking, MUST SEE Sec 8 pref (Near 92nd and ML King Dr)
- 9158 S Greenwood Ave
- *PICS* Amazing Deal! Delightful 3 Bedrooms Just...
- ***Drop Dead Gorgeous Single Family Home For Re...
- Live Close To Everything! Great 1 Bedroom Unit ...
- Special! Rarely Available 1 Bedroom Units Now F...
- Beautiful Two BR In Chatham
- Designer kitchen and bathroom cabinets; beautifully rehabbed and spacious; generous bedroom sizes; plenty of closet space; on-site laundry; living room and dining room; near grocery store and bank; 20 min. to downtown; 10 min to Indiana; large yard.
- 3bdrm owner pays heat & cooking gas
Average Apartment Costs in Burnside, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1299.