Calumet Heights, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Calumet Heights, Chicago.
Calumet Heights has a population of 12,220 and an average Walk Score of 61. Calumet Heights is the #169 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Calumet Heights, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 9244 S Saginaw, Chicago
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,150
- Designer kitchen and bathroom cabinets; beautifully rehabbed and spacious; generous bedroom sizes; plenty of closet space; on-site laundry; living room and dining room; near grocery store and bank; 20 min. to downtown; 10 min to Indiana; large yard.
- 9241-43 S Stony Island ave, Chicago
- Newly Updated come check it out. Section 8 Welcome
- BEAUTIFUL 5 BEDROOM HOUSE READY NOW FOR RENT
- 8707 S Manistee - 2 Rear
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,025
- 3 bed, 840 sqft, $850
- 8755 S Colfax Ave Unit 1, Chicago
- 8951 S Houston 1
- 2225 E 87th Street
- ***Drop Dead Gorgeous Single Family Home For Re...
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $950
- 8952 South Houston Avenue
Average Apartment Costs in Calumet Heights, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.