East Garfield Park, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Garfield Park, Chicago.
East Garfield Park has a population of 20,831 and an average Walk Score of 64. East Garfield Park is the #154 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Garfield Park, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Chicago, IL - Apartment - $900.00
- Midwest Apartments
- new rehabbed condo
- Beautiful four-bedroom apartment and two bathrooms, brand new hardwood floor, total rehab, all new . You must see it !!!
- Kale Realty
- 3518 W Adams
- Very Clean 3 Bedroom, 2floor Apt Ready Now!
- Delightful Three Bedrooms - One Bathroom
- Spacious Apartments With A View Of Marquette Pa...
- complete gut renovation 2 bedroom apartment
- 730 North Christiana Avenue
- Gut Rehab! New Everything! In-Unit Washer/Dryer!
- Very nice & spacious Town home with plenty of room. call for a showing
Average Apartment Costs in East Garfield Park, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1275.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1450.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1400.