Englewood, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Englewood, Chicago.
Englewood has a population of 49,869 and an average Walk Score of 64. Englewood is the #147 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
- Newly renovated apartment with an alarm system and fenced yard. Apartment is close to transportation.
- Rent includes Heat, cooking gas, hot water, stove & fridge. Full laundry facility on site, free parking, 24 hour security
- 7352 S Yale
- New Englewood Terrace
- 7057 S Princeton
- 3Bed/2Bath with Stainless Steel Appliances and CENTRAL AC!! Hardwood Floors Throughout!!
- This is a awesome (3 bed room with finished basement) Single-Family Home located at 5638 South Morgan Street, Chicago IL. 1,185 square feet. The property has a lot size of 3,875 sqft.
- HEAT AND ELECTRIC INCLUDED! Laundry in basement on site. Newly remodeled. Secured and gated building.
- ****HUGE DUPLEX 4BR SECTION 8 READY**
- Newly renovated Apartment with hardwood floors, ceiling fans, wall to wall ceramic tile bathroom, appliances, plenty of public parking.
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1500 sqft, $1,380
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $650
- Awesome Four Bedroom in the Englewood area
- Rehabbed 2 Bedroom
- 5953 S. Laflin St. - Casas de Venta en Chicago, IL