Englewood, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Englewood, Chicago.
Englewood has a population of 49,869 and an average Walk Score of 64. Englewood is the #147 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Englewood, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Newly renovated apartment with an alarm system and fenced yard. Apartment is close to transportation.
- Rent includes Heat, cooking gas, hot water, stove & fridge. Full laundry facility on site, free parking, 24 hour security
- 7352 S Yale
- New Englewood Terrace
- 3Bed/2Bath with Stainless Steel Appliances and CENTRAL AC!! Hardwood Floors Throughout!!
- Newly renovated Apartment with hardwood floors, ceiling fans, wall to wall ceramic tile bathroom, appliances, plenty of public parking.
- Single Family home with sunporch and deck, carpet and ceramic kitchen floors.
- ==== Huge 4br Duplex Section 8 Ready
- 425 W. 61st - 2
- 6749 S. Sangamon - 1
- All New 3br At 59th & Princeton
- Fantastic Brand NEW Apartments - Section 8 Welc...
- 5647 S Justine
- 3 bed, 1200 sqft, $1,300
- Convenient Corner Location at Chicago, IL
Average Apartment Costs in Englewood, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.