Englewood, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Englewood, Chicago.
Englewood has a population of 49,869 and an average Walk Score of 64. Englewood is the #147 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Englewood, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Newly renovated apartment with an alarm system and fenced yard. Apartment is close to transportation.
- Chicago , IL - House - $900.00
- New Englewood Terrace
- Rent includes Heat, cooking gas, hot water, stove & fridge. Full laundry facility on site, free parking, 24 hour security
- HEAT INCLUDED, CENTRAL AIR, BACKYARD HARDWOOD FLOORS, APPLIANCES, CUSTOM COLORS......
- Awesome single family home with 4 bedrooms and large back yard.
- Awesome Four Bedroom in the Englewood area
- Completely Redone For Those Picky Renters At 68...
- Absolutely Stunning 3br All New Rehabbed At 72n...
- 6957-59 S. Union Ave. - Garden N
- 5647 S Justine
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,200
- Newly renovated Apartment with hardwood floors, ceiling fans, wall to wall ceramic tile bathroom, appliances, plenty of public parking.
- Convenient Location at Chicago, IL
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,400
Average Apartment Costs in Englewood, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.