Englewood, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Englewood, Chicago.
Englewood has a population of 49,869 and an average Walk Score of 64. Englewood is the #147 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Englewood, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Newly renovated apartment with an alarm system and fenced yard. Apartment is close to transportation.
- Rent includes Heat, cooking gas, hot water, stove & fridge. Full laundry facility on site, free parking, 24 hour security
- 7352 S Yale
- New Englewood Terrace
- $1,250 - Superlative Four Bd
- ****HUGE DUPLEX 4BR SECTION 8 READY**
- HEAT AND ELECTRIC INCLUDED! Laundry in basement on site. Newly remodeled. Secured and gated building.
- HEAT INCLUDED, CENTRAL AIR, BACKYARD HARDWOOD FLOORS, APPLIANCES, CUSTOM COLORS......
- Charming Brick, Single Family House just rehabbed,built in 2009. Section 8 Welcome Mr. Jones 773-317-3767
- All This Beautiful Condo Is Missing Is You
- 3 Bed/1 Bath Second Floor Unit Available--Only ...
- 425 W. 61st - 2
- Absolutely Stunning 3br All New Rehabbed At 72n...
- Amazing 4br Unit For Rent With Heat Included At...
- ***New Construction Unit-- Gutted All The Way A...
Average Apartment Costs in Englewood, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $600.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1190.