Englewood, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Englewood, Chicago.
Englewood has a population of 49,869 and an average Walk Score of 64. Englewood is the #147 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Englewood, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Newly renovated apartment with an alarm system and fenced yard. Apartment is close to transportation.
- Chicago , IL - House - $900.00
- Rent includes Heat, cooking gas, hot water, stove & fridge. Full laundry facility on site, free parking, 24 hour security
- New Englewood Terrace
- Charming Brick, Single Family House just rehabbed,built in 2009. Section 8 Welcome Mr. Jones 773-317-3767
- This is a awesome (3 bed room with finished basement) Single-Family Home located at 5638 South Morgan Street, Chicago IL. 1,185 square feet. The property has a lot size of 3,875 sqft.
- 3Bed/2Bath with Stainless Steel Appliances and CENTRAL AC!! Hardwood Floors Throughout!!
- Amazing 4br Unit For Rent With Heat Included At...
- Absolutely Stunning 3br All New Rehabbed At 72n...
- *PICS* magnificent four beds, two bathrooms
- 5647 S Justine
- Convenient Corner Location at Chicago, IL
- 5953 S. Laflin St. - Casas de Venta en Chicago, IL
- 4 bed, $1,400
- 425 W. 61st - 2
Average Apartment Costs in Englewood, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1400.