Englewood, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Englewood, Chicago.
Englewood has a population of 49,869 and an average Walk Score of 64. Englewood is the #147 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Englewood, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3brm, dining rm, pantry, all appliances, close to transp.
- Rent includes Heat, cooking gas, hot water, stove & fridge. Full laundry facility on site, free parking, 24 hour security
- Chicago , IL - House - $900.00
- New Englewood Terrace
- HEAT AND ELECTRIC INCLUDED! Laundry in basement on site. Newly remodeled. Secured and gated building.
- ****HUGE DUPLEX 4BR SECTION 8 READY**
- Newly renovated Apartment with hardwood floors, ceiling fans, wall to wall ceramic tile bathroom, appliances, plenty of public parking.
- Single Family home with sunporch and deck, carpet and ceramic kitchen floors.
- 3 Bed/1 Bath Second Floor Unit Available--Only ...
- @@@ What a steal! flawless five bedrooms just $...
- Awesome Four Bedroom in the Englewood area
- Fantastic Brand NEW Apartments - Section 8 Welc...
- Chicago, IL - Apartment - $900.00
- Absolutely Stunning 3br All New Rehabbed At 72n...
- 6749 S. Sangamon - 2
Average Apartment Costs in Englewood, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $900.