Englewood, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Englewood, Chicago.
Englewood has a population of 49,869 and an average Walk Score of 64. Englewood is the #147 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Englewood, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Newly renovated apartment with an alarm system and fenced yard. Apartment is close to transportation.
- Rent includes Heat, cooking gas, hot water, stove & fridge. Full laundry facility on site, free parking, 24 hour security
- Chicago , IL - House - $900.00
- New Englewood Terrace
- This is a awesome (3 bed room with finished basement) Single-Family Home located at 5638 South Morgan Street, Chicago IL. 1,185 square feet. The property has a lot size of 3,875 sqft.
- Charming Brick, Single Family House just rehabbed,built in 2009. Section 8 Welcome Mr. Jones 773-317-3767
- 5647 S Justine
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1700 sqft, $1,300
- $1,250 - Superlative Four Bd
- +++All New 3br Apartment Located At 68th & ...
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1400 sqft, $1,300
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,300
- 3 Bed/1 Bath Second Floor Unit Available--Only ...
- Awesome Four Bedroom in the Englewood area
- 5 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,500
Average Apartment Costs in Englewood, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.