Gold Coast, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Gold Coast, Chicago.
Gold Coast has a population of 30,051 and an average Walk Score of 94. Gold Coast is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Gold Coast, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 Beds - The Bernardin
- Burnham Pointe
- 2 Beds - 500 Lake Shore Drive Apartments
- 14 West Elm
- 65 East Scott Building
- Fewkes Towers
- Chicago-Downtown, IL - Apartment - $1,800.00 Av...
- Elm Street Plaza
- Astor House
- Streeterville Studio in Full Amenity High Rise
- Awesome Units Dont Miss these
- 175 E Delaware Pl 5512
- Apts, with views, and great location, tons of a...
- Get what you want right here in Streeterville
- Lake Shore apartments is where it's at people
Average Apartment Costs in Gold Coast, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $774. The cheapest studio rent is $625. The most expensive studio price is $924.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1099.