Gold Coast, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Gold Coast, Chicago.
Gold Coast has a population of 30,051 and an average Walk Score of 94. Gold Coast is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Gold Coast, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 Beds - The Bernardin
- Burnham Pointe
- The Chicagoan
- The Streeter
- 2 Beds - 500 Lake Shore Drive Apartments
- 14 West Elm
- Fewkes Towers
- 65 East Scott Building
- Amazing Building 3 Indoor Tennis Courts Include...
- Astor House
- Elm Street Plaza
- Desirable Streeterville Apartment units
- GOLD Coast is where everyone wants to live
- K- Amazing view from 2Bed corner apartment at G...
- 600 N Lake Shore 1409
Average Apartment Costs in Gold Coast, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $924.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1099.