Goose Island, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Goose Island, Chicago.
Goose Island has a population of 4,102 and an average Walk Score of 87. Goose Island is the #46 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Goose Island, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sono East
- 1418 W. Division St.
- Spacious Duplex down in East Ukrainian Village
- 1121 W Chestnut St
- 3 massive bedrooms, (2 have a small terrace) PR...
- Top Floor One Bedroom on Chestnut St. w/ parkin...
- Large Wicker Park loft like apt one block to Bl...
- Cleaver 1244 N - 3E
- $2,000 For 2bed/1.5bath W/ Parking Included!
- 900 N Kingsbury St 975
- 1000 N Kingsbury St 401
Average Apartment Costs in Goose Island, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1645.