Grand Crossing, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Grand Crossing, Chicago.
Grand Crossing has a population of 11,531 and an average Walk Score of 70. Grand Crossing is the #118 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Grand Crossing, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1515 E 67th Pl
- 7003 S Harper, Chicago
- Nice south shore studios & 2bdrms
- Beatiful 3 bedroom condo
- Updated 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom apt. Kitchen and bathroom have granite countertops. Bedrooms have new carpet. Washer and dryer in unit. $500 move-in fee. Large back deck.
- $1,000 non-refundable move in fee. RENTERS INSURANCE IS REQURIED. Lawn care is NOT included. NO smoking. NO pets. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $1,050
- 7126 s university - 1
- Modern!Spacious!Jacuzzi!No Security Deposit!App...
- No Security Deposit!!!! Free Heat!!!
- all new 3 bedroom 1 bath Condo
- ###Gut Rehabbed Home For Rent At 74th & Ellis
- South east 3 bdrm 2bdrm condo
- fireplace granite counter tops stove fridge washer dryer included
- Top Quality Four Bed in Grand Crossing
Average Apartment Costs in Grand Crossing, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.