Little Village, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Little Village, Chicago.
Little Village has a population of 80,500 and an average Walk Score of 76. Little Village is the #86 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Little Village, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sec 8 Ok Rehabbed Units
- Lawndale Awesome gut rehabbs Section 8 Approved
- 4244-50 W. Cermak - 2WR
- 1823 S. Keeler - 1
- 2622 S. Hamlin Av. - Casas de Venta en Chicago, IL
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,200
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $795
- 2106 S St. Louis, Chicago
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,100
- Newly Rehabbed Apartments Available Now
- 2105 South Drake Avenue 2FL
Average Apartment Costs in Little Village, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $775.