Marquette Park, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Marquette Park, Chicago.
Marquette Park has a population of 31,178 and an average Walk Score of 55. Marquette Park is the #189 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Marquette Park, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 6306 S Fairfield
- 2506 West 69th St, Chicago
- Chicago, IL - Apartment Unit - $850.00 Availabl...
- Newly completed 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom house. 1st floor has hardwood floors throughout. Bedrooms carpeted. Large master bedroom suite. Enclosed backyard. Large basement with washer and dryer. Please call 773-754-5666 to setup showing.
- Heated 2 bedrooms with a formal dining room. Good location in respect to McKay and Maria schools, close to transportation. Well-maintained building.
- Laundry room onsite. Appliances and carpet.
- Spacious 1BR Garden Unit
- REHABBED BUNGALLOW WITH NEW KITCHEN STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT, FENCED YARD, 2-CAR GARAGE, FINISHED BASEMENT, FINISHED ATTIC. EASY TO SHOW. PETS CONSIDERED CASE BY CASE. SECTION 8 WELCOME.
- ******BEAUTIFUL SINGLE FAMILY HOME AT 66TH & KEDZIE
- ===Beautiful 4br House In Chgo Lawn At 69th &Am...
- 3 bed, 1300 sqft, $1,350
- Quite, clean, Secure
- BEAUTIFUL HOUSE IN THE CHICAGO LAWN AREA - READY NOW FOR RENT
- Large 3Bd Unit - New carpet before Move-in
- 6413 S. Artesian Ave Unit 1, Chicago
Average Apartment Costs in Marquette Park, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1550.