Park Manor, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Park Manor, Chicago.
Park Manor has a population of 15,217 and an average Walk Score of 56. Park Manor is the #183 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Park Manor, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Condo Quality 1 Bdrms For Rent
- 7352 S Yale
- 6901 S Prairie Avenue
- 314 E 70th St
- $500 MOVE IN FEE The apartment is located on a quiet block that is just a block away from the train and the bus, metra is also 5 blocks away.
- 2br units with hardwood floors and security setting. Also has central air for the summer heat. New rear porches in a secure setting. Intercom and maintenance personnel on site.
- 3Bed/2Bath with Stainless Steel Appliances and CENTRAL AC!! Hardwood Floors Throughout!!
- AVAILABLE NOW! BRIGHT/LIGHT FILLED 2 BEDROOM; UPDATED LARGE KITCHEN
- 7201 S Calumet Ave, Chicago
- REALLY REALLY BIG BEDROOMS EVERYTHING NEW TOO AND HEATED
- 309 E. 69th St, Chicago
- Fully rehabbed 2 bedroom/1 bath with new paint, carpet, lighting, plumbing, and kitchen fixtures.
- 7151-53 S Indiana Avenue
- 6829 S King Dr, Chicago
- Going Fast! Sunny Three Beds Only $1,100
Average Apartment Costs in Park Manor, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $770. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $840.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.