Rogers Park, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rogers Park, Chicago.
Rogers Park has a population of 54,757 and an average Walk Score of 86. Rogers Park is the #52 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rogers Park, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Have it all at this great property! FREE Heat, ...
- 619 Brummel
- 1331 W. Loyola, Chicago
- Upgraded 2Bd/1Ba Steps to the Lake
- Studio, $650
- 2 bed, $1,200
- Large rehabbed 1BR by the Jarvis Redline and La...
- Upgraded Studio Only Small Move in Fee $140
- Modern! Parking Included! Beach! Redline! Must ...
- 2 bed, $1,100
- Beautiful Studio in Rogers Park!! Free Heat &am...
- Amazing 1 Bed Plus Den, Balcony, W&D!!!!
- Free Heat 1br Available Now!
- 1br Must See!!!!Available Now With Free Heat
- Rehabbed 2BR 2BA In-Unit Laundry
Average Apartment Costs in Rogers Park, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $630. The cheapest studio rent is $625. The most expensive studio price is $635.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $580. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1754.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1155. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1360.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.