Rogers Park, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rogers Park, Chicago.
Rogers Park has a population of 54,757 and an average Walk Score of 86. Rogers Park is the #52 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rogers Park, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Have it all at this great property! FREE Heat, ...
- 619 Brummel
- 1331 W. Loyola, Chicago
- 2 bed, $1,100
- 1508 W Pratt - 1A
- Rogers Park Commercial/Office/Live/Work Space
- Nice 2 bedroom at West Rodgers Park
- A perfect fit for any Loyola student.
- High End Condo Quality Finishes
- 2 bed, $950
- Stunning apt in Rogers Park Heat Included
- New Construction!*Elevator*Granite, Stainless*G...
- Beautiful Sunny Condo Available 7/1!
- Two Bd Avail 2/21 with Family Room, Balcony, Di...
- Luxury Condo! Steps to L! Lake! Elevator Bld! N...
Average Apartment Costs in Rogers Park, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest studio rent is $575. The most expensive studio price is $625.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $830.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1525.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1950.