Rogers Park, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rogers Park, Chicago.
Rogers Park has a population of 54,757 and an average Walk Score of 86. Rogers Park is the #52 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rogers Park, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Have it all at this great property! FREE Heat, ...
- 619 Brummel
- 1331 W. Loyola, Chicago
- 2 bed, $1,100
- $950 / 2br - $950, 2 Bd, Lg Living Room, on W J...
- Lakewood 6351 N - Retail 1249
- Amazing 1 Bed, Balcony, W&D In Unit, Granite!!!
- 1br Must See!!!!Available Now With Free Heat
- Walk to Beach, Redline and More! Free Heat! No ...
- Rogers Park 1 Bed Plus Den, Heat Included, Laun...
- Most Utilities Included Studios Avail Now
- Efficiency Studio in Rogers Park - Near Red Line
- Rehabbed Studio Steps To The Lake
- Bright and sunny with beautiful finishes! Free ...
- Free Heat Must See 2br/1ba Ready For You Now!!!
Average Apartment Costs in Rogers Park, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $747. The cheapest studio rent is $625. The most expensive studio price is $1422.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $800.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.