Rogers Park, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rogers Park, Chicago.
Rogers Park has a population of 54,757 and an average Walk Score of 86. Rogers Park is the #52 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rogers Park, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Have it all at this great property! FREE Heat, ...
- 619 Brummel
- 1331 W. Loyola, Chicago
- 2 bed, $950
- Huge 1br!!!! Free Heat!!!!! Available Now!!!Mus...
- 7333 North Ridge Boulevard
- East Rogers Park European Architecture
- Huge One Bedroom-All Utilities Included! Cats O...
- Great Rogers Park Studio. Heat Included!
- Rogers Park Commercial/Office/Live/Work Space
- 1br Must See!!!!Available Now With Free Heat
- Studio For Rent Cute ! Only 525'-
- Large 1 bedroom apt! Heat included! $0 Deposit ...
- Studio on N Lakewood Ave., Avail Now, Laundry i...
- Condo Quality Laundry In Unit Pets Weclome
Average Apartment Costs in Rogers Park, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $627. The cheapest studio rent is $625. The most expensive studio price is $630.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $837. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $875.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.