Rogers Park, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rogers Park, Chicago.
Rogers Park has a population of 54,757 and an average Walk Score of 86. Rogers Park is the #52 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rogers Park, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 619 Brummel
- 1331 W. Loyola, Chicago
- Sheridan 7301 N - 812
- Great Deal! Heat Incl! 1 block to lake!
- One Bed Heat And Cooking Gas Included. 1 Block ...
- 1 bed, $750
- $1600 Stunning 3bd/2ba Rogers Park
- Modern kitchen w/DW, granite, W/D in unit, fitn...
- Winchester 7363 N - 7371-2E
- Gorgeous New Construction! Condo-Quality!
- One Bed. All Utilities Included. 1 Block To Tra...
- 2 bed, $1,100
- East Rogers Park European Architecture
- Beautiful Studio in Rogers Park!! Free Heat &am...
- 2 bed, $1,200
Average Apartment Costs in Rogers Park, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $637. The cheapest studio rent is $625. The most expensive studio price is $650.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1000.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1450.