Rogers Park, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rogers Park, Chicago.
Rogers Park has a population of 54,757 and an average Walk Score of 86. Rogers Park is the #52 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rogers Park, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Have it all at this great property! FREE Heat, ...
- 619 Brummel
- 1331 W. Loyola, Chicago
- Huge 1br!!!! Free Heat!!!!! Available Now!!!Mus...
- Efficient 1bdrm in Rogers Park Tenant only pays...
- Stunning apt in Rogers Park Heat Included
- Most Utilities Included Studios Avail Now
- New Construction! Spacious Condo-Quality 2 BR/2...
- Modern! Parking Included! Beach! Redline! Must ...
- Rogers Park 2bdrm + heat incld
- Amazing Rehabbed Studio Tenant Only Pays Electric
- Large 2bdrm in Rogers Park
- Beautiful Studio in Rogers Park!! Free Heat &am...
- Huge One Bedroom-All Utilities Included! Cats O...
- Great Large 2br Free Heat!! Will Go Fast Must See!
Average Apartment Costs in Rogers Park, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $637. The cheapest studio rent is $625. The most expensive studio price is $650.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1525.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1980.