Roseland, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roseland, Chicago.
Roseland has a population of 21,121 and an average Walk Score of 58. Roseland is the #176 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roseland, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- GORGEOUS HOME WITH LOTS OF SPACE - READY NOW FOR RENT
- 434-38 E 109th St, Chicago
- 10803 South Wabash Avenue 2
- 11036 S. Vernon Ave, Chicago
- THIS IS AN AWESOME HOUSE IN GREAT AREA. NO TRAFFIC AND NEXT TO THE SCHOOL
- BEAUTIFUL 3 BR HOUSE IN THE ROSELAND AREA - READY NOW FOR RENT
- Quiet 3br 1ba hardwood, Basement, Garage, MUST SEE Sec 8 pref (Near 105th and ML KIng Dr (by Rhodes)
- 4BR Single Family Home
- Freshly remodeled and painted townhouse. With 2 extra rooms!
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,350
- $584 107th & Mich. No Security! Dlx 1br--New Ap...
- 410 E. 107th St - 1A
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,450
- 3BR Single Family Home For Rent
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1800 sqft, $1,500
Average Apartment Costs in Roseland, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $540.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.