Roseland, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roseland, Chicago.
Roseland has a population of 21,121 and an average Walk Score of 58. Roseland is the #176 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roseland, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 434-38 E 109th St, Chicago
- NEED A BIG HOUSE?? 5BR 2BA IN CALUMET HTS AREA AT 103RD & CORLISS
- Freshly remodeled and painted townhouse. With 2 extra rooms!
- GORGEOUS HOME IN THE ROSELAND AREA - READY NOW FOR RENT
- BEAUTIFUL 3 BR HOUSE IN THE ROSELAND AREA - READY NOW FOR RENT
- SUPER NICE SINGLE FAMILY HOME FOR RENT AT 96TH & WALLACE
- THIS IS AN AWESOME HOUSE IN GREAT AREA. NO TRAFFIC AND NEXT TO THE SCHOOL
- 4BR Single Family Home
- Quiet 3br 1ba hardwood, Basement, Garage, MUST SEE Sec 8 pref (Near 105th and ML KIng Dr (by Rhodes)
- New rehab.
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,300
- What a steal! enchanting Three Bedroom only $1,350
- 142 E 114th Pl Unit 2, Chicago
- 410 E. 107th St - 3A
- Rehabbed 2 Bedroom in Pullman
Average Apartment Costs in Roseland, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $540.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $835. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $875.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1324. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1299. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1350.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1600.