Roseland, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roseland, Chicago.
Roseland has a population of 21,121 and an average Walk Score of 58. Roseland is the #176 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roseland, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- GORGEOUS HOME WITH LOTS OF SPACE - READY NOW FOR RENT
- 434-38 E 109th St, Chicago
- SUPER NICE SINGLE FAMILY HOME FOR RENT AT 96TH & WALLACE
- GORGEOUS HOME IN THE ROSELAND AREA - READY NOW FOR RENT
- Freshly remodeled and painted townhouse. With 2 extra rooms!
- BEAUTIFUL 3 BR HOUSE IN THE ROSELAND AREA - READY NOW FOR RENT
- 11036 S. Vernon Ave, Chicago
- 10935 South Edbrooke Avenue
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,299
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,350
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,350
- ==== Super Nice 1br Unit W/ Heat Included At 10...
- 4 bed, $1,300
- 3 bed, $1,200
- 410 E. 107th St - 1A
Average Apartment Costs in Roseland, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $540.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $835. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $875.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.