Roseland, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roseland, Chicago.
Roseland has a population of 21,121 and an average Walk Score of 58. Roseland is the #176 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roseland, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 434-38 E 109th St, Chicago
- GORGEOUS HOME WITH LOTS OF SPACE - READY NOW FOR RENT
- Quiet 5br 2ba hardwood, FINISHED BASEMENT Garage, MUST SEE Sec 8 pref (Near 96th and ML King DR)
- ==== Super Nice 1br Unit W/ Heat Included At 10...
- Freshly remodeled and painted townhouse. With 2 extra rooms!
- Quiet 3br 1ba hardwood, Basement, Garage, MUST SEE Sec 8 pref (Near 105th and ML KIng Dr (by Rhodes)
- 11036 S. Vernon Ave, Chicago
- 4BR Single Family Home
- hardwood floors ,all bad rooms liveingroom & dinings full basemeent laundry unit with back door.
- 10935 South Edbrooke Avenue
- What a steal! enchanting Three Bedroom only $1,350
- 16 W 104th Street
- 410 E. 107th St - 3A
- Rehabbed 2 Bedroom in Pullman
- 142 E 114th Pl Unit 2, Chicago
Average Apartment Costs in Roseland, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $540.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $875.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.