South Austin, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Austin, Chicago.
South Austin has a population of 56,934 and an average Walk Score of 68. South Austin is the #130 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Austin, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Condo Quality Oak Park Units
- Beautiful Apartment Building 1 block from Oak P...
- Victorian 1st floor apartment with high ceiling and ceiling fans. 2 Bedrooms -2 FULL BATHS
- 333 Pine - 07
- 44 Parkside - 44-BSE
- 4 bed, $1,350
- 2flat unit with 1st floor duplex to the basement. all newly updated with appliances (Stove, Fridge). Sec 8 welcome. 3,4, or 5br
- Newly Rehabbed 2 Bedrooms!! Section 8 Welcome
- Large one bedroom at 13 N. Mayfield
- NEWLY REMODELED SPACIOUS 3BDRM w/ LIVING RM, DINING RM, KITCHEN
- Perfect Bachelors Dulex 2Bedroom Condo near Oak...
- Newly Rehabbed 2nd Floor Spacious Apartment, 1 minute from CTA Bus & Train, 15 Minutes from Downtown Chicago 10 Minutes to Western Suburbs
- This Is A Rare Home On The Westside At Cicero &...
- 5957-73 W Madison St Unit 3-Com, Chicago, IL 60644
- 5024 W Quincy St Unit 3w, Chicago, IL 60644
Average Apartment Costs in South Austin, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.