South Austin, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Austin, Chicago.
South Austin has a population of 56,934 and an average Walk Score of 68. South Austin is the #130 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Austin, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Beautiful Apartment Building 1 block from Oak P...
- Condo Quality Oak Park Units
- Stunning Brick Greystone building with 2 story front balcony. 4 large bedrooms, an eat-in kitchen w/pantry. This unit has beautiful refinished hardwood floors, living room with bay window and ceiling fans throughout. Call
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,050
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $1,100
- Perfect Bachelors Dulex 2Bedroom Condo near Oak...
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,550
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1250 sqft, $850
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $950
- 44 Parkside - 44-BSE
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,300
- 333 Pine - 07
- 5 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,400
- Large one bedroom at 13 N. Mayfield
- 4815-23 W Cortez St Unit 4815-3b, Chicago, IL 60651
Average Apartment Costs in South Austin, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1400.