South Chicago, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Chicago, Chicago.
South Chicago has a population of 28,333 and an average Walk Score of 62. South Chicago is the #162 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Chicago, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 9244 S Saginaw, Chicago
- 7941 S Marquette, Chicago
- 7850 S Constance Ave
- 5br 2ba House. Sec. 8 Welcome 4 or 5 bedroom voucher. Deposit is Negotiable. Parking in the rear, fenced in yard. Inquire about other units that are available.
- BEAUTIFUL 5 BEDROOM HOUSE READY NOW FOR RENT
- 4 unit building, quite building and neighborhood Living Room and Dining Room, hardwood floors
- **AMAZING 5BR HOME IN SOUTH CHGO AREA AT 84TH & MANISTEE
- Nice new modern large 4 bedroom apartment
- SKY LIGHTS, HARDWOD FLOORS DUPLEX UNIT
- Beautiful 2br 1ba Rehab Condo with Heat Included. Mr. Jones 773-317-3767
- Section 8 Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 bed, 840 sqft, $850
- ==== Super Large 3br Unit In South Shore At 79t...
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $950
- Quiet block has beautiful 3 bed rm apt free lau...
Average Apartment Costs in South Chicago, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $470.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.