South Chicago, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Chicago, Chicago.
South Chicago has a population of 28,333 and an average Walk Score of 62. South Chicago is the #162 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Chicago, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 9244 S Saginaw, Chicago
- 7850 S Constance Ave
- 7941 S Marquette, Chicago
- 9241-43 S Stony Island ave, Chicago
- 8141 S Kingston Ave, Chicago
- 2225 E 87th St, Chicago
- BEAUTIFUL 5 BEDROOM HOUSE READY NOW FOR RENT
- Nice new modern large 4 bedroom apartment
- 5br 2ba House. Sec. 8 Welcome 4 or 5 bedroom voucher. Deposit is Negotiable. Parking in the rear, fenced in yard. Inquire about other units that are available.
- 7903 S Luella Ave, Chicago
- Newly Updated come check it out. Section 8 Welcome
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $950
- SFH for rent 8149 S Euclid, Chicago
- 9117 S. Commercial - 201
- Rehabbed 2 Bedroom in East Chicago
Average Apartment Costs in South Chicago, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $490.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1530. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1560.