South Shore, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Shore, Chicago.
South Shore has a population of 43,374 and an average Walk Score of 70. South Shore is the #112 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Shore, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 7409 S Yates Blvd, Chicago
- 1748 E 71st Place
- 2826 E 76th Place
- 7131-45 S Yates Boulevard
- 7131-45 S Yates Blvd, Chicago
- Lovely 2brm Apt For Rent
- 7822 s. kINGSTON, CHICAGO
- 7241-49 S Phillips Avenue
- 6700 S. Merrill
- 7031 S Chappel
- beautiful south shore apts for rent
- FRESHLY PAINTED. LIGHT & BRIGHT UNIT IS READY TO MOVE IN. GREAT PRICE FOR SIZE & LOCATION. GOOD SIZE ROOMS & PLENTY OF CHARACTER WITH ORIGINAL WOODWORK, HARDWOOD FLOORS & BUILT INS. YOU WILL EVEN HAVE YOUR OWN ENCLOSED PORCH. PLUS HEAT IS INCLUDED!
- Great Deal 1bdrm $590
- 7440 S Phillips Avenue
- 7850 S Constance Ave
Average Apartment Costs in South Shore, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $565. The cheapest studio rent is $480. The most expensive studio price is $650.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $800.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $660. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.