South Shore, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Shore, Chicago.
South Shore has a population of 43,374 and an average Walk Score of 70. South Shore is the #112 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Shore, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 7409 S Yates Blvd, Chicago
- 1748 E 71st Pl, Chicago
- 2826 E 76th Pl, Chicago
- 7131-45 S Yates Boulevard
- 7131-45 S Yates Blvd, Chicago
- Lovely 2brm Apt For Rent
- 7822 S Kingston
- 7241-49 S Phillips Avenue
- 6700 S. Merrill
- Spacious South East Apartments
- 7031 S Chappel
- Chicago, IL - Apartment - $1,050.00
- 7620 S Coles, Chicago
- 7850 S Constance Ave
- FRESHLY PAINTED. LIGHT & BRIGHT UNIT IS READY TO MOVE IN. GREAT PRICE FOR SIZE & LOCATION. GOOD SIZE ROOMS & PLENTY OF CHARACTER WITH ORIGINAL WOODWORK, HARDWOOD FLOORS & BUILT INS. YOU WILL EVEN HAVE YOUR OWN ENCLOSED PORCH. PLUS HEAT IS INCLUDED!
Average Apartment Costs in South Shore, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $570.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $740. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $660. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $810.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.