Uptown, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Uptown, Chicago.
Uptown has a population of 22,529 and an average Walk Score of 94. Uptown is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Uptown, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Wilson Yard
- 1 Room Studio
- 3 bedroom/1 Bath
- Garden 1 Room Studio
- The Legacy HB at Clarendon Park
- Chicago-North Side, IL - 1Bed - $825.00 Availab...
- Near lake. Spacious. DW. Granite. Laundry. Park...
- $1,675 / Magnificent Two Beds
- Beautiful & Modern 1 Bed in Lakeview
- Sheridan Road Studios
- Gorgeous studio with a separate kitchen in a qu...
- Super Edgewater Area! Close to Andersonville, U...
- 4278 N. Hazel
- Studio on West Carmen, Avail 07/01, Stainless S...
- Spacious Two Bedroom plus Den
Average Apartment Costs in Uptown, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $725.