Uptown, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Uptown, Chicago.
Uptown has a population of 22,529 and an average Walk Score of 94. Uptown is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Uptown, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1 Room Studio
- Wilson Yard
- 3 bedroom/1 Bath
- Garden 1 Room Studio
- The Legacy HB at Clarendon Park
- 1 beds and Studios No security deposit Heat inc...
- 2 bed, 700 sqft, $1,500
- Studio, $795
- Super Edgewater Area! Close to Andersonville, U...
- Luxury Penthouse! Heart Of Andersonville! Garag...
- Studio on West Carmen, Avail 07/01, Stainless S...
- 2 bed, $1,450
- 4241 N. Kenmore Ave., Studio at North Wrigleyville
- Beautiful one bedroom UPTOWN
- 1 bed, $1,500
Average Apartment Costs in Uptown, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $725.