Washington Park, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Washington Park, Chicago.
Washington Park has a population of 12,003 and an average Walk Score of 60. Washington Park is the #173 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Washington Park, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 5401-5409 S. Cottage Grove Avenue
- 3 story building close to Washington Park, Hyde Park, Woodlawn and the University of Chicago.
- Condo quality units available now
- 2 and 3 Bedroom units. Just Remodelled!! Hardwood floor- Heat included- Tiled kitchen- New cabinets- security system
- nice modern large 4 bedroom condo style
- Will include a 42 inch flat screen tv and heat included.
- Beautiful Unit With All The Perks!
- 4 bed, $1,500
- 715 E 62ND - 1
- Great location! attractive Two Bedroom just $825
- ***Super Nice 3br Unit In Washington Pk At 60th...
- Washington Park Awesome gut rehabbs Section 8 A...
- 6214 South Evans Avenue 3
- 6222 S Rhodes - 2
- 3br 2ba waiting for you. 773-317-3767
Average Apartment Costs in Washington Park, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.